3Day Best Tanzania Safari: Tarangire National park, Lake Manyara National park & Ngorongoro conservation area.
Go on unforgettable safari experience only for 3days and see the wonder of the world during your trip to Tanzania. Stay in Various campsite or lodge depending on safari accommodation you select when you request. It can be organized as small group safari/ Private Safari or family safari Trip. It can be customized from 1day Tanzania Safari, 2day Tanzania Safari, 4day Tanzania Safari.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, our driver will take you to the hotel drive you to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. Here you will see buffalo, giraffe, and zebra and much more; all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, late in the evening drive you to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with a picnic with picnic lunches it’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that holds the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animals. After game drive in Tarangire National park, we will drive you back to the tented lodge, Dinner and overnight at campsite/lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animals Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening. Overnight at the hotel, we booked for you.
Day 4: Transfer to Airport (Arusha/Kilimanjaro airport
After breakfast in the hotel, we will transfer you to take a flight back home this will be the end of your tour and safari holidays with us
At the end of your tour and safari holidays, we will drop you off to the airport
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 2 or 4 or 6 and 7 passengers Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
Included in 3day Tanzania Safari
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Round-trip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
Excluded in 3day Tanzania Safari
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes, towels, pillow, toilet paper
- Travel Style: Private safari and tailor-made
- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- Professional English speaking guide. You can also request Chinese, Italian, German, and French guides for an extra cost. Please send an inquiry for more details.
- Park fees are included.
- 3 game drives
- 5-6hrs crater tour
- Chances to spot the Big Five and other wildlife
- Visit Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater
- 3 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation