Tanzania Budget Safari Tours
2 Days Tanzania Budget Safari Tours to Arusha National Park and Tarangire National Park.
How much does a Tanzania budget safari costs?
Tanzania budget camping safari average price and costs start from $350 per person per tour based on 2 people traveling together.
The tours can be customized to fit your budget and preference! 2 Days budget safari in Tanzania – Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater. 3 Days African Safari Price – Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. 4 Days safari in Tanzania– Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire. 5 Days Tanzania Budget Safari – Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National park
It is the vast number of baobabs that first capture the eye as you enter Tarangire National Park. The gently rolling countryside is dotted with these majestic trees, which seem to dwarf the animals that feed beneath them.
It is 120 kilometers from Arusha, bordered with Tarangire Wildlife conservation area to the northeast, an area set apart by the government, to cater to the needs of the local people as a grazing ground for their herds. The park owes its name to the Tarangire River, which flows across the area
Day 2 Arusha to Arusha National Park
Included Budget Tanzania Safari
- 1 nights accommodation for budget Tanzania safari tours
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
Not included Tanzania safari Tours
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
- International airfares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance.
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeping bags, pillow, toilet paper, towels