How Much Does an African Safari Cost?
How much does a safari cost in Africa? African Safari Prices, How much does a trip to Africa cost? , Average prices & Cost of the African safari, How much would an African safari cost? What does a safari in Africa Cost?. An African Safari cost around $195 – 1500 per person per night depending on the accommodation chosen. ( African budget safari $$195 – $350 pp per night and price will go up depending on the number of people going trip), mid-range lodge $470 – $490 pp per night while luxury safari $690 – $2500 pp per night.
East Africa has blessed countries like Tanzania with a magical nature and wildlife more than any other country in the world!
The average rate of African Safari tours costs and price differs in each country depending on infrastructure setting. The African continent has 54 countries each offering unique adventure experience.
African is a blessed content with a magical nature and wildlife more than any other country in the world!
African Safari Cost Analysis
- East African safari prices and costs around $195 – $ 350 USD per person per day for basic budget accommodation depending on the number of people going on the safari
- $490 USD per person per day for 3-star lodges/ hotel accommodation
- $690 USD pp per day for 4-star lodges/ hotel accommodation
- $990+ USD pp per day for 5-star lodges/hotel accommodation
Traveling Through Africa in Style and on a Budget can help you to save money through finding cheap plane tickets, setting a flexible departure, avoiding high season, applying for online visas, Use public transport, Eating at a local restaurant, and avoid supermarket, Avoid using ATM to withdraw money. Although don’t forget to ask yourself How Much Does it Cost to Go on Safari in Africa? 4 Days African Budget camping safari itinerary cost starts from an average price of $ 1290 – $1390 per person per tours based on 2 people traveling together and sharing 1 tent. 4 Days African Safari Cost: Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area. While mid-range budget lodge $1890 – $1920 per person per night, luxury safari $2550 – $ 2900 per person per tour base on 2 tourists traveling together.
- Northern Tanzania. Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Mount Kilimanjaro National park, Lake Manyara National park, Tarangire National park, Arusha National park, Lake Eyasi, Lake Natron.
- Southern Tanzania. Selous Game Reserve. Ruaha National Park. Udzungwa Mountains National Park. Mikumi National Park.
- Western Tanzania. Gombe Stream National Park. Katavi National Park. Mahale National Park.
- Coastal & Islands. Zanzibar Island. Mafia Island. Pemba Island. Saadani National Park
Masai Mara National Park
A large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya, contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. It is named in honor of the Maasai people, the ancestral inhabitants of the area.
One of the most famous wilderness areas in Africa, world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and elephant. It also hosts the Great Migration, which secured it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa, and as one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world.
Kruger National Park
The National Park offers several safari destinations, but the most famous—and perhaps most impressive for the big five (lion, leopard, black or white rhino, African elephant, and Cape buffalo).
Etosha National Park
Etosha Pan makes game viewing in Etosha a unique experience. The large mammals in Etosha National Park include lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, wildebeest, cheetah, hyena, mountain and plains zebra, springbok, kudu, gemsbok, and eland.
African Safari Itineraries:
How long will you go on an African safari that will influence your travel budget? Choose wisely when to travel, how to get around, where, and how long! This will give you an insert on how much money you going to spend on your trip to Africa. With ranging from ready-made to tailor/made or customs African Safari itinerary, we offer trip ranging from 1day lasting 5weeks. Both cover different National Park especially our focus Tanzania destinations. Take a look at our Tanzania safari packages & holidays
Best Season for African Safari
The best season to visit African for your Safari holidays is during the dry season starting from June to October each year. July to the end of August is the best time to view and see great migration in Serengeti. from December to the beginning of March is the best time for wildebeest migration calving at the Ndutu area. March, April, and May mark as the rain season and low season, little travelers during the time. Although all year is bet time for Tanzania African Safari.
African Safari Accommodation
During safari booking for an African trip, you must think about accommodation settings! Most tourist from developed countries they didn’t know that African safari offers a life change safari experience. But after reaching our diverse nature and wildlife, they realized African Safari Tours is the best to experience they have never had in their life.
Accommodation in African Safari categorized into three sections: i) Basic Budget camping (ii) Mid-range Accommodation- Staying in 2-4stars hotel and lodges, (iii) High-end Luxury Safari staying in 5stars lodges/ hotel.
Factor influencing African Safari
- Safari Accommodation
- Meals: Full Board Breakfast, Hot Lunch, or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees,
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Airport pick up and drop off (Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport)
- Information on Flights both Local flights and International airfares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Park/ Destination to be Visit.
What to Bring for African Safari
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Toilet paper
Tipping Guides for African Safari
African Safari will be a private guide trip to National parks. Whether you take budget camping or lodge safaris, you will be driver-guide and cook/chef depending on the types of safari you choose. Only a tented lodge/lodging safari you will only be accompanied by a driver-guide. For African and Tanzania safari and tour guides, you can tip the US $15 to the US $25 per person per day or more.
What to Do in Africa out of Safari
-In African, you can do several Activities out of wildlife safaris and game drive.
- Walking Safari withing National Park ( Serengeti National Park, Tarangire, Ngorongoro crater, Arusha National Park
- Mountain Climbing and Trekking ( Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru).
- Local and Pure Culture visit ( Hadzabe, Datoga, and Masai People).
- Short Trip on Budget if you have a short time.
- Community visit, Schools, Orphanage, hosp