Tanzania is only country in Africa offering fantastic trekking; you can find the best Tanzania Hiking & Trekking tours with us Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris Ltd
Hiking in Tanzania especially Mount Kilimanjaro is the dream of every mountain climber wish to achieve it.
We offer Kilimanjaro hiking ranging from 5d- 8days luxury Kilimanjaro trekking depending on the client’s needs and preference or request. We organize luxurious Kilimanjaro Trekking to all routes of Kilimanjaro Mountain.
The Superior trekking on Mt Kilimanjaro (VIP) for individuals or groups wanting the highest comfort accommodation in the mountain, experienced climbing teams, hot shower, bed and complete with your personal toilet. Contact us to book your custom African luxury Kilimanjaro safari to Kilimanjaro
The majestic Mount Kilimanjaro is an inactive strato-volcano in northern Tanzania, touching the border with Kenya. Standing at 5,895 meters (19,340 feet) above the sea level, Kilimanjaro is Africa’s highest peak and the world’s highest free-standing snow-covered dormant volcano. Nearly 75,000 people climb Kilimanjaro every year so it is not the most untouched mountain, nor is it the toughest to trek. However, it is certainly a test of one’s endurance and determination, with altitude sickness being the main reason for the hikers not to summit.
It is advisable, especially when climbing at higher altitudes, to take things slowly and allow your body to acclimatize.
- Private toilet
- Table /chair
- Hot shower all time
- A professional mountain guides
- All mountain trekking equipment
- All transportation(transfer from Arusha to Kilimanjaro and back)
- Daily drinking water
- 2nights hotel accommodation the day before and after your trekking
- Daily meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Mount Kilimanjaro guided trekking
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- Porterage(mountain crews)
- Rescue fees
- Private Toilet
- Round-trip airport transfers(airport pick up and drop off either at ARK or JRO)
- International flights
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Tips (from 20 USD per person per day)
- Mountain equipment
- Internal flights
What to Bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.