Are you a solo traveler looking for a Tanzania safari? Tanzania is the real best destinations for solo female travel, or solo travel, solo safari Tanzania. Recently there is an increasing number of solo travelers who coming to Tanzania for his/her holidays. With the best political stability, peaceful people, huge national parks, accommodation setting, professional and experienced safari guides, reputable operators, and well high standard equipment set far apart welcoming solo travelers to Tanzania.
- Is Tanzania safe for solo female Travelers? Yes for sure if your female solo travel no needs to worry about traveling to Tanzania. Since we are a top-notch operator who we will take for you from start to finish. You come as a tourist and you leave as a family. Our ready-made itinerary can be meet your needs or we can listen to you customize it according to your needs and preference.
- Is it safe to travel to Tanzania alone? Tanzania is a charming place for any tourists who are coming to touring in Africa. If your alone welcome and a safari to Tanzania are awaiting.
- What are the best destinations for solo Travelers? The top safari destination for solo travelers is Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha National Park, Lake Eyasi, Kilimanjaro & Zanzibar beach holidays.
- Is there accommodation for solo travelers? With mixed of basic budget camping, mid-range lodge and luxury lodge accommodation can offer the solo traveler an authentic experience he/she never forgets.
Solo Traveler | When is the Best Time
- 1 Solo Traveler | When is the Best Time
- 2 Solo Traveler | Where to travel/ go for a safari
- 3 Solo Traveler Itinerary setting
- 4 Solo traveler Safari Accommodation
- 5 Evening meals are the soul for the single traveler
- 6 There’s so much to see and do
- 7 Easy Travel within the country
- 8 Mount Kilimanjaro/ Meru Trekking & Hiking tours
- 9 How much does a Tanzania solo travel safari cost?
- 10 How long does Solo Safari in Tanzania should be
Whether your female/male solo travel you must think about when is the best time to visit Tanzania. East Africa for your safari holidays. If you have an idea at which time is best for you to have great wildlife and game viewing. you are in the position to start planning your holidays. The best time to visit Tanzania Africa for your safari is during the dry season when the vegetation is less dense and offers the best wildlife viewing.
Solo Traveler | Where to travel/ go for a safari
Choose the destination that can give you an insert picture of where you want to go for your safari and at what time. How long you wish to stay at that place and what to do besides the game drive? Our top custom safari program depends on the locations you’re looking for! Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro crater safari. Among the best place which soloes traveler focus on spot wildlife and has an astonishing game drive.
Solo Traveler Itinerary setting
Planning your itinerary will be a great ideal step towards achieving your holiday goals. Known what is included and not includes can give you a chance to make preparation. for your upcoming African adventure trip. Good safari organizing of itinerary safari program you will have also known what to expect during the trip. All of our Tanzania safari itineraries are privately tailor-made and customized to fit your needs and preference.
Solo traveler Safari Accommodation
Tanzania has a very nice safari accommodation setting ranging from basic camping to high end. This meets the niche of all travelers who are traveling to East Africa for his/her safari holidays. Choose from or customize your trip accommodation together and we will make it happened.
Other females attractive economically sovereign. Additional opt-in exploring and more empowered. Many and more females now today are becoming more exploratory nomads, too – and they’re doing the trip alone.
Evening meals are the soul for the single traveler
Traveling to Tanzania East Africa don’t feel you will be alone! During the game drive with our experienced drive guide/ safari guide. You will meet other travelers inside our outside the part doing the same activities as you.
Also, during the evening you will meet other travelers sitting together at a table having dinner or drink together. Don’t shy to visit Tanzania because you’re a solo traveler, Tanzania has all that you want to experience.
There’s so much to see and do
Tanzania will never be disappointing you. There are lots of things to do and see in which you can’t get bored when you visit as a single/solo traveler. Get up today and go overnight stays with tribal villages, coffee tours, or day trips to Hot Springs, the nearby waterfalls, visit the local market or get to city tours around.
Easy Travel within the country
If your first time a solo traveler check out how to get in Tanzania and which airport nearby by attractions you’re going to visit. When you reach the airport we will offer you with airport/bus pick up and drop. Our pick up the driver will be waiting for you at the airport hall with A4 paper written your names. He will transfer you to a solo-friendly hotel we book for your overnight ready to start your tour the next day.
Mount Kilimanjaro/ Meru Trekking & Hiking tours
The quality of our guide/porters/chef will make to continue with your mountain trekking tours & safari. Our experienced team of experts will give you a breathtaking experience you will never forget.
How much does a Tanzania solo travel safari cost?
The Tanzania solo safari costs $350- $2500 per person per night depending on the Tanzania safari accommodation packages you select. Our Selective Tanzania Safari Holiday Packages & itinerary can be customized to meet your needs and preference. All this shows Why a safari in Tanzania is perfect for solo travelers. Book your Tanzania solo Safari packages now with us. Our top reviews.
How long does Solo Safari in Tanzania should be
It depends on the Tanzania safari itinerary set up you want and when and where you want to go? 1 Day to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks will be a great African safari for you.
We will customize your safari at a minimum of 5-10Days both ranging from basic budget camping to luxury safari.