6 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris
Fulfill your deepest Adventure Camping Safaris in Tanzania desires during this 6 Days Awe-Inspiring Tanzania Safari in Northern Tanzania. Stay at the finest various campsite for budget safari accommodations.
We offer Tanzania Camping Safaris which covers the following destinations:
- The gateway to the safari route of the northern circuit, start your budget Safari Tanzania in this beautiful city which is now a diplomatic hub.
- Visit the famous Serengeti experience the vast wilderness and massive amount of wildlife unspoiled in this park.
- A World Heritage Site and a famous tourist hub in Tanzania, experience the true untouched beauty of the Ngorongoro Conservation area outside of it.
- 6 Days Tanzania Camping Safaris | Affordable African budget Safari Tours to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro crater.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National park
We will pick you from your hotel at 8:00 am and then we drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. The Park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. The best base camp Safari Tanzania takes you to the best safari location and see both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania dry season. Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. Later proceed for dinner and overnight at Panorama campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park
After your breakfast, and then we drive to Lake Manyara National Park for your Tanzania Camping Safaris. This impressive National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley Western escarpment. The Park varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of Elephants; Manyara is famous for a Tree-climbing lion, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Dinner and overnight at the Fanaka campsite.
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Central Serengeti game drive
After breakfast, we depart from the Camp and driver to Serengeti across Ngorongoro Conservation Area and later arrive on the great Serengeti plains for a different but just as spectacular wildlife viewing experience. You will have one of the world’s greatest adventure safari with us. Then after the game drive, you will continue your way over the scrub-lands and overnight and dinner at Serengeti Seronera Nyani Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti Game Drive | Budget Safari Tanzania
After breakfast, you will have a game viewing towards Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania’s largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and River line forest systems serve as critical water sources and are often excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large pride of Lions and clans of Hyenas and able to see the big 5. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Nyani Campsite.
Day 5: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro crater
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will have early in the morning Tanzania Camping Safaris game drive in Serengeti later back to the campsite for branch and hot lunch, Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep after then continue with the game drive while looking to be our of Serengeti to proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 6 Ngorongoro to Arusha
Our last day we start very early in the morning equipped with a picnic lunch we descend 2000 ft. down to the Crater floor by our 4×4 wheel drive vehicle for game viewing for 5-6hrs. Let explore this Garden of Eden. Ngorongoro is a huge and deep volcanic Crater. There is rich pasture, swamps, forest, and permanent water on the Crater floor that is why wildlife here is so diverse and numerous. Late in the afternoon drive back to Arusha directly to the hotel we booked for your overnight.
At the end of your Tanzania Safari, we will drop you off to the airport either Arusha or Kilimanjaro.
Included for your Tanzania Camping Safaris
- The government imposed an increase in park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs at Venice hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfer/Airport pick up and drop off
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT Accommodation on the last day
Excluded for your Tanzania Camping Safaris
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring for your Tanzania Camping Safaris
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes, towels, toilet paper, pillow