4days 3nights Private Tanzania Expeditions Safari Serengeti Tanzania
Find our magic daily Tanzania Expeditions and Tanzania Safari Experience in Tanzania across the highland of Ngorongoro crater to Serengeti National park!
Day 0: Arrival in Tanzania
On arrival at the airport meet our representative & privately transfer to Hotel in Arusha overnight. Later our safari manager will come for detailed safari briefing & leave you to relax & enjoy the rest of your day at the hotel.
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the Central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. We arrive in time for lunch at Nabi gate and enjoy the late 2hrs afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Nyani campsite.
Day 2 and 3: Serengeti game drive
After breakfast, he continues with both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti National Park. Remember this is the migration safari, so as Serengeti is very large as your game drives will depend on the move of the migrants, your guide knows very well how to locate the herds. The Serengeti National Park is famous for the ‘Great Migration’, over one million wildebeest and two hundred thousand plus zebras each year follow the rains. In October and November, they travel from the mountains of the north, southwards to the plains seeking lush pastures. After the great rainy season in April, May, and June the herds then make their return ward journey. Even without this mass migration, the Serengeti is still an exciting and spectacular place that still cannot fail to enthrall. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Nyani Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Arusha
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will proceed with an en-route game drive to Arusha. There, the driver guide will continue elaborating on the animals and natural beauty of Tanzania on the way to exit from Serengeti passing Ngorongoro Crater towards Arusha. Overnight will be at Arusha
- 2nights hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after safari
- 3 nights camping accommodation in Serengeti
- Complimentary camping equipment
- Complimentary sleeping bag and bath towels
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The government imposed an increase in park fees
- Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
- Professional driver/guide
- Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
- Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
- En-route game drive to Serengeti, and en-route game drive from Serengeti to Arusha
- International flights (from / to home)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)
What to Bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Bath towel
- Toilet paper
Interesting to know Tanzania safari accommodation? Click here for tailor-made accommodation@