Tanzania Honeymoon Packages: Tanzania Honeymoon is one of a kind for new young couples’ marriage. Honeymoon time comes once in a lifetime for many and Tanzania is the first destination in Africa for most honeymooners.
A Tanzania honeymoon package and it can be tailor-made to suit the number of safari days you plan to spend in Tanzania. This trip, in particular, takes you to the most famous parks in Northern Tanzania, including the Serengeti national park, Ngorongoro crater, and Tarangire national park/Lake Manyara national park.
After visiting these most popular parks in Tanzania you will finish your Tanzania classic honeymoon safari to the white beaches of Zanzibar.
- Private safari with a min group of 2 people in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- The starting point Arusha and ending point: Zanzibar
- Professional English speaking guide. There is a possibility to request Chinese, Italian, German, and French-speaking guides for an extra fee. Please send an inquiry for more details.
- Main animals to view: elephants, wildebeests, buffaloes, hippos, giraffes, antelopes, dik-diks, gazelles, and elands
- The tour can be customized according to our client’s needs and preferences. Even you can be booked on Mountain Trekking, there is no limitation to take and browse between and withing our website safari packages.
- We offer long and short Tanzania budget to Luxury Safaris. During your holidays trip with us, you will enjoy the best and exceptionally Tanzania safari for the best safari
It’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope, such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk, are regularly practical. This is the only national park that holds the migrant species during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animals.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti national park
After relaxing and early in the morning game drive you will proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening, where the night will be spent on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro lodge/ campsite
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast, we depart for the descend down the crater for a 5-6hrs game drive. In the crater, you can see the big 5 with a stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. After the game drive in Ngorongoro crater, our driver will take back to Arusha for dinner and overnight at the hotel/lodge we booked for you.
Day 7: Karatu to Zanzibar
Day 8: Stone Town City Tours
Pick up at your hotel around 09:00 am continuous with your Tanzania Honeymoon Package to Stone Town City Tour takes around the historical culture and architectural important town of Zanzibar with a century history. It includes a visit to former slave market site, now stands as an Anglican church built in 1871, town market, visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, House of Wonder built-in 1883 (Beit-Al-Ajab), Old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary (Cultural Center) to Maruhubi Palace Ruins via Living Stone House.
At mid-afternoon driving to Jozani Forest Tour for red Colobus Monkeys, natural forest, and mangrove forest and the living species of fish underneath. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 9: Zanzibar Spice Tours
A trip starts at 09:00 for a Spice Tour. Enjoy testing a lot for amazing fruits during your Tanzania honeymoon safaris. Also, you will see and taste the tropical fruits, spices plantation or plots on the island. A variety of spices plants used as ornaments, medicines, flowers, fruits and another interesting flora can be seen during spice tour and visit Kidichi bath built-in 1850 by the first Sultan for his wife Sheharzad (granddaughter of Fateh Ali Shah of Persia.
-At mid-afternoon, we will transfer you to Prison Island Boat Tour home of Aldabra Giant Tortoises. Flanged by an amazing beach of reef sanctuary, the island is ideal for swimming, snorkeling and beach relaxation return to stone town.
Day 10: Zanzibar Safari Blue
Pick at 8:00 am for safari Trip to Safari Blue for your Tanzania honeymoon safaris. A full day sailing/snorkeling/sunbathing on a traditional dhow and seafood barbecue. Setting sail from Fumba, you will explore the Menai Bay where dolphins are often sighted. When dropping the anchor at Kwale sandbank, you can be snorkeling the coral reefs. At Kwale Island you’ll be served a buffet of grilled fish, lobster, calamari, chickens and coconut rice. The boat sails to a stunning natural lagoon where there is an opportunity to swim before the day is over. Later in the evening transfer you to Beach hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 11: Relaxing in the hotel after a long journey
Full day beach relaxes at the hotel after your Tanzania Honeymoon Packages dinner and overnight.
Day 12: Departure
What’s included for your Tanzania Honeymoon Packages
- All accommodation during your holidays
- Meals: Full Board − Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees,
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- Local flight from Arusha-Zanzibar
- Water all the time
What’s not included for your Tanzania Honeymoon Packages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
- International airfares.
- Any required Visas.
- Travel Insurance
What to bring for your Tanzania Honeymoon Packages
A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
Comfortable shoes, towels, toilet paper, pillow
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate
1- 4 or 7 passengers. Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.