Private Safaris in Tanzania | Tanzania Private Safari Tour Packages
Tanzania Private Safari-3days best safari in Tanzania: Tarangire National park, Lake Manyara National park & Ngorongoro conservation area
We organize a private, tailor-made safari experience in Tanzania according to your wishes. Your Tanzania safari is a once in a lifetime experience! We focused on creating remarkable and the most memorable safaris in Tanzania and organize privately.
This Private Impressive budget Tanzania safari will take you to Tanzania’s best locations such as Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, and Lake Manyara National Park. Get a chance to see the “Big Five” and other animals such as impalas, zebras, buffalos, etc. You will feel being one with nature as you will spend your nights in various great campsites. Witness what Tanzania has to offer in Private Tanzania Safari!
Note: You can Extend your tour and safari to Serengeti National park or 1-8days Kilimanjaro Trekking
Contact us now for your tour extension here
At a Glance
Day 1: Arrival Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Tarangire National park
Day 3: Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
Day 5: Transfer to Airport (Arusha/Kilimanjaro airport
3days Tanzania safari: Lake Manyara, Tarangire, & Ngorongoro crater
Day 0: Arrival Tanzania
Welcome to Tanzania! Pick up at the airport transfer you to the hotel we booked for you for your overnight ready to start your tour in the following day. A representative will meet you in the arrivals hall of the airport, and together you will make a short drive to the Hotel just inside the city. Our safari manager will come to meet you and to provide you with a safari briefing.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, our driver will take you to the hotel drive you to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. Here you will see buffalo, giraffe, and zebra and much more; all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, late in the evening drive you to lodge for dinner and overnight stay at campsite/lodge
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Tarangire
After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with a picnic with picnic lunches it’s the national park which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams, while nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and eland mass the decrease lagoons. It’s the most attentiveness of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem – a smorgasbord for predators and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared Oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly practical. The only national park that holds the migrant during the dry season and welcoming home of different species of animals. After game drive in Tarangire National park, we will drive you back to the tented lodge, Dinner and overnight at campsite/lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro tour back to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunches down the crater whereby here you will be able to see all big five animals Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening. Overnight at the hotel, we booked for you.
Day 4: Transfer to Airport (Arusha/Kilimanjaro airport
After breakfast in the hotel, we will transfer you to take a flight back home this will be the end of your tour and safari holidays with us
At the end of your tour and safari holidays, we will drop you off to the airport
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 2 or 4 or 6 and 7 passengers Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day by day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Round-trip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring:
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes, towels, pillow, toilet paper
- Travel Style: Private safari and tailor-made
- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- Professional English speaking guide. You can also request Chinese, Italian, German, and French guides for an extra cost. Please send an inquiry for more details.
- Park fees are included.
- 3 game drives
- 5-6hrs crater tour
- Chances to spot the Big Five and other wildlife
- Visit Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater
- 3 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation