How much does a safari in Tanzania cost: Tanzania Safari Prices, Cost of Safari Tanzania, average prices of the safari in Tanzania. Tanzania is a blessed country with a magical nature and wildlife more than any other country in the world!
From the free-standing highest volcanic mountain to the landless plain of Serengeti National park vs beautiful Garden of Heden Ngorongoro conservation area to white sand of Zanzibar shore like make a complete amazing safari in Africa Tanzania
Tanzania safaris and Serengeti Safaris never be a cheap one! When going on Safari in Tanzania you should keep in mind about the level of budget level safari prices & accommodation types you’re looking for!
To give you an idea of Tanzania safari prices Average costs of Tanzania safari & Zanzibar beach holidays, a 1-week safari would cost approximately US $3500 – $4000 per person exclusive of international airfare internal flights, visas, and insurance. This would be a semi-luxurious trip.
Prices can go up and down depending on the season and level of accommodation. The price for budget camping will costs you from US$2150 – 2200per person for a 1-week small group minimum of 2 people.
Booking and paying for a safari before arriving in Tanzania is recommended if you’ll be traveling in popular areas during the high season.
Tanzania Safari combines wildlife safari of Tanzania with Zanzibar beach holiday. Parks to be visited Northern Tanzania include Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha National park, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Park.
Safari Tanzania Tours – Customized bespoke Tanzania wildlife safaris Big 5 Africa Safari Tanzania, Ngorongoro Safari & tours. An exciting change for the lives of the Serengeti Safari Wildebeest Migration.
The price for trekking varies from $1900 per 5 days and up for budget. You can be requested on luxury trekking packages.
Serengeti Safari in Tanzania takes a landless plain safari adventure in Northern circuit which is popular for wildebeest great migration at Mara river crossing! You can stay in various accommodation during your safari. Contact us today to tailor-make your safari Trip.
We offer the range for a minimum of 2days Serengeti Safari in Tanzania individual tailor-made till 5weeks both budget safari Tanzania to luxury safari Tanzania Africa and take a look on our Tanzania safari packages & holidays
Get know the Tanzania safari Prices & Average Cost of Safaris in Tanzania & Zanzibar for your African Safari Journey to explore the interesting trips blooms of Tanzania, Climb Kilimanjaro, Serengeti Safari, and Zanzibar Book your African Safari Tours 10days Tanzania budget safari
During safari holidays to Tanzania, you will be accompanied by your driver-guide and cook/chef depending on the types of safari you choose. If you have tented lodge/lodging safari you will only be accompanied with driver-guide. But if it is budget camping safari you will be with both driver guide and chef. For tipping during your safari differ according to the safari holidays. For Tanzania safari and tour guides at camps and lodges, you can tip the US $15 to the US $25 per person per day or at the end of the safari. You can tip more as you wish but the minimum tipping indicated above.
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- Safari accommodation
- Meals: Full Board Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees,
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver
- Airport pick up and drop off (Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation before and after safari
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude to Safari Staff
- Local flights
- International airfares.
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
What to Bring
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Toilet paper
Tanzania Safaris Destination you must choose:
- Northern Tanzania. Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Mount Kilimanjaro National park, Lake Manyara National park, Tarangire National park, Arusha National park, Lake Eyasi, Lake Natron.
- Southern Tanzania. Selous Game Reserve. Ruaha National Park. Udzungwa Mountains National Park. Mikumi National Park.
- Western Tanzania. Gombe Stream National Park. Katavi National Park. Mahale National Park.
- Coastal & Islands. Zanzibar Island. Mafia Island. Pemba Island. Saadani National Park.
Welcome and join as a Tanzania Safari Tour Operator with high 5star rating award-winning 2017/2018/2018-2019, organizing remarkable bespoke African Tanzania safaris including the Serengeti, Mount Kilimanjaro, and Zanzibar!