Osupuko Lodges & Camps run and manage up-market properties offering a very high standard of personalized quality accommodation for local and foreign tourists in Tarangire and Serengeti.
Tarangire Osupuko Lodge is located within Burunge Wildlife Management area, with standard permanent accommodation. The lodge known for quality food, excellent scenery and very hospitable staff.
The lodge consists of 10 rooms with a good view to the Tarangire National park and Tarangire River.
8 rooms can be sold as doubles, twins and singles, we have two interconnecting family rooms (1 double, 1 triple).
There is a big and well maintained swimming pool but no spa at the moment.
The lodge has electricity in the rooms (generator), wireless internet is available at the lounge and reception.
- 8 rooms
- 2 rooms interconnect suitable for families
- WiFi is available
- Electricity is from the generator
- Swimming pool
- Inside & outside shower
- Charging facilities 220 voltage
- Hair dryer & shaver facility
- 100 litres hot shower available 24/7
- Each room has two balconies (Backside & Front side)
- Each room has one cooling fan
- Front verandah for sun-rise and back verandah for sundown
- Wake up call service available with hot & cold beverages
Restaurant overlooking Tarangire National Park
- Breakfast service served from 07H00 to 09H30
- Buffet meals can be served on request
- Lunch service served from 12H30 to 14H00
- Dinner service served from 19H00 to 21H30
- In-house beverages available during meals time
- Special diets can be arranged for diabetic and all those having dietary restrictions
- Well stocked open bar overlooking the famous Tarangire National Park
- Evening hot refreshments served with assorted snacks
- Variety of local cocktails
- Library with old storybooks, local games, and magazines
- Premium wines and whiskies available at extra cost
- Big balcony with spectacular views of Tarangire National Park.