Top 10 Tanzania honeymoon Safari packages with prices
Tanzania honeymoon package: Tanzania Honeymoon is one of a kind for newly honeymooner. Honeymoon time comes once in a lifetime for many and Tanzania is the first destination in Africa for most honeymooners.
Honeymoon Safari is considered the turning point for the newlyweds where they can get away for a few days from the chaotic everyday life and get to know each other better and plan for the future. The endless grassland plains, sundry wildlife, pristine beaches, and luxury hotel stays guarantee an exceptional Tanzania Honeymoon Safari experience.
A Tanzania honeymoon package and it can be tailor-made to suit the number of safari days you plan to spend in Tanzania for its Budget Safaris in Northern Tanzania.
After visiting these most popular parks in Tanzania you will finish your Tanzania classic honeymoon safari to the white beaches of Zanzibar.
Top Tanzania Honeymoon Safari Destination In Tanzania
- Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park is the sixth-largest national park in Tanzania. The national park is in Manyara Region. The name originates from the Tarangire river that crosses in the park. The only source of water for wild animals during dry seasons. Dry season animals migrate to Tarangire National Park from Manyara National Park. The landscape and vegetation are incredibly diverse with a mix that is not found anywhere else in the northern parks. The hilly landscape has vast numbers of Baobab trees, dense bush and high grasses.
Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara National Park is a protected area that hosts giant flamingo colonies, waterfowls, elephants, hippopotami, buffalos, guenons, banded mongooses, and numerous types of gazelles and antelopes. The park is also well known for its “tree climbing lions”.
Serengeti National Park
Serengeti is the most ancient and immensely famous park. Serengeti is hugely known for its annual migration. You can witness around six million hooves keep on hitting the open plains. There are also sights such as 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle, 200,000 zebra coming together along with the wildebeests’ trek to feed on grassland. It is really hard to confine the attractions of Serengeti to migration alone. Enjoy sparkling game-viewing experience in Africa, Serengeti national park tours is the place to go. There are numerous Grants gazelle, impala, kongoni, topi, elands, giraffes, small groups of elephants, large herds of buffalo and many more.
The Ngorongoro Crater was once a gigantic volcano. It is the largest intact caldera in the world. The Ngorongoro crater is a deep, volcanic caldera a breathtaking natural wonder. Before it erupted, it would have been higher than Mt Kilimanjaro. Today, long since having collapsed and eroded, it is an extensive highland area with 600 meters deep Ngorongoro Crater. Nearly three million years old, the ancient caldera shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth.
This hiking adventure takes you up the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro, conquering the highest peak in Africa. You will travel with experienced guides via the scenic Machame Route, the second most popular route on the mountain with picturesque and stunning views of nearby Meru and Kilimanjaro landscapes. It is really wonderful to trek along physically demanding routes and camp under the stars on the mountain on the way to the top.
How Much Does Tanzania Safari It Cost?
1) Luxury Safari – luxury accommodation with a private pool and splurge for a hot air balloon ride. The price depends on the tour and what is included. A very average estimate would be about 7day Tanzania honeymoon luxury Safari US$4000 per person if you are two people traveling, and US$3400 per person for a group of 4 traveling together.
2) Middle price range – You will stay in good tented lodges, partly luxury, partly mid-priced, nicely decorated, clean and spacious. The 5days honeymoon Safari price is about US$2240 USD per person with a private driver and about US$2100 per person for a group of 4 traveling together.
3) Budget style safari – you will sleep in tents and have food prepared for you by a cook who will travel together in private safari jeep. The approximate price of a budget safari for 4 days is about US$1290 per person if you are two people traveling together, and US$1090 per person for a group of 4 traveling together.
4) Kilimanjaro Trekking: The price of Kilimanjaro lies between $350 per person 1day hike from Marangu gate to Mandara hut 2 people traveling together and 5-8days price differ
- 5days Trekking $1800 per person per trekking
- 6days Trekking 1850 per person per trekking
- 7days Trekking $1950 per person per trekking
- Luxury Kilimanjaro Trekking from USD $4900 per person 2 people traveling together
Mount Meru Trekking
- 3days Trekking $ 950 per person per trekking
- 4days Trekking $1000 per person per trekking
Tanzania honeymoon package in Zanzibar Island
The tropical island of Zanzibar is one of a kind and a favorite holiday destination after a safari on the mainland of Tanzania. The picturesque capital city, Stone Town, with its impressive buildings and lively markets, the tropical rainforest of Jozani in the center of the island, and of course the many wonderful beaches.
During this safari, breakfast lunch and dinner are served daily. Dinner will be accompanied by a glass of wine. Water will be provided during the safari.
Upon booking with us, please indicate any dietary preference or restriction or any specific request you might have such as vegan and vegetarian so we can well know your needs.