- 10 Best Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 12 Spectacular Tanzania Safari Tours for Your Bucket List
- Tanzania Camping Safari
- Tanzania Northern Circuit safaris
- Tanzania Safari itinerary
5-Day Best-Priced Tanzania budget Safari (Private Scheduled 4×4). We offers the ultimate all-around experience to popular northern circuit. 5 Days Tour Safari in Tanzania in the African bush offers the best unforgettable Tanzania Safari Packages journey that will take you to the Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in the Most Affordable African Safari In Tanzania. Here you will spot one of the best big 5.
- Amazing safari in Tanzania to Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro crater
- Tailor-Made Luxury safari Tanzania staying in comfort lodge 3-5 stars in European stylish.
- Outstanding Tanzania safari packages up close with wild and nature.
- Incredible individual best safaris in Tanzania
- Untouched budget Tanzania safari tours with lowest best price possible
- Affordable Safari Holiday Packages with biggest Deals – Basic budget camping safari tour Tanzania
- Customized African budget safaris with safe travel to Tanzania
- budget African safari packages
Travel Style: Private and Tailor-Made 5 Days Tour Safari in Tanzania
Destinations: Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Duration: 5 Day
Accommodation: On the request between Budget camping/ Mid Range Tented Camp, Hotel or lodges
5-Day Safari Tanzania Itinerary
Compare 5-day safaris to Tanzania offered by top rater specialized tour operators. The Perfect 5 Day Tanzania Safari Itinerary · Who To Book Your Tanzania Safari With · Tanzania Safari Prices. 5-Day Best of Tanzania Safari Northern Circuit The ultimate safari adventure for you to truly experience Tanzania.
Tanzania Safaris Travel Style
East Africa family safari packages & holidays, Serengeti Safari Packages, Tanzania honeymoon Safari holidays, Private Tanzania Wildlife Safari Packages, Tanzania (Luxury, budget safari Packages)
Day 0: Arrival in Tanzania for Tanzania Safaris
Upon arrival in Tanzania, for your Safari in Tanzania, you will meet our company representative either at Kilimanjaro airport/Arusha airport picking up you and transfer you to the hotel we booked for your overnight.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park.
Tarangire National Park Safari Packages: After early breakfast, proceed for a game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches. Your African holidays at this national park in which herds of up to 300 elephants scrape the waterless river bed for alternative streams. While nomadic wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and eland mass the decrease lagoons. The only national park that holds the migrant during the dry season and welcoming the home of different species. Dinner & overnight at Fanaka Campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park.
After breakfast, we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind. Descend into the heart of wild Africa Safaris holidays in Tanzania– the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Head to the Central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy a 2hrs late afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Nyani campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park Safaris.
After breakfast, you will have a full day of Safaris in Tanzania game viewing at Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania’s largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and River line forest systems serve as critical water sources and are often excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Tanzania Family Safari Packages beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra. Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large pride of Lions and clans of Hyenas, and able to see the big 5. Dinner and overnight, Dinner and overnight in Seronera Nyani Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater Safaris.
After breakfast, you will have an early in the morning Tanzania Safaris game drive in Serengeti later back to the campsite for a branch and hot lunch. Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep then continue with an en-route game drive. Today, game viewing en-route from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater Safari. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha.
After breakfast, we depart for the descend down the crater for a Tanzania Safaris for 5-6hrs game drive. In the crater, you can able to view the big5. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more species. This set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. After the game drive in Ngorongoro crater, our driver will take you back to Arusha overnight at the hotel we booked for you.
Safaris in Tanzania | Day 6: Transfer you to the airport
Your Safaris in Tanzania end at the airport>! After breakfast in the hotel, we will transfer you to the airport whether at Kilimanjaro / Arusha airport. This will be the end of your tour and Trip with us.
Included for a Tanzania Safaris
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- Transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- Sleeping bag
- Airport pick up and drop off
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Private & tailor-made safari
Excluded a Tanzania Safaris
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
What to bring a Tanzania Safaris
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes
- Comfortable shoes
- Towels/ Toilet paper
5 Days Last Minute Tanzania Safari Price
Single Traveler – USD per person in (1 single room)
A Group of 2 Persons – USD per person sharing (Double room or Twin room)
A Group of 3 Persons – USD per person sharing ( Triple rooms)
A Group of 4 Persons – USD per person sharing (2 Double rooms or Twin rooms)
A Group of 6 Persons – USD per person sharing (3 Double rooms or Twin rooms)
Note: All of our safari are for Tanzania Private Expedition with exclusive no sharing with other tourists.