What to Pack and Wear for a Tanzania Safari
Tanzania Safari Packing list: A Tanzania safari is for every tourist backlist. If you’re planning an African Safari their things to put into consideration, what to Pack and Wear during your Tanzania Safari. Several things must be in your pack list.
African Safari Luggage and Packing Essentials. You’ll likely be arriving at safari destinations like the Tanzanian Safaris for an African Safari. Important pack list to keep in mind!
- Trainers / Walking shoes/safari boots.
- Comfortable shoes: loafers / moccasins / deck shoes.
- Jacket / Windbreaker / Fleece for the very chilly early morning and evening game drives.
- Waterproof light rainjacket.
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket.
- 2 pairs of safari trousers/chinos.
- 2 pairs safari shorts.
- Waterproof Bag
- Skin and Hair Care
- Plug Convertors
- USB Flash Drive and Memory Cards
- Insect Repellent with Deet
- First Aid Kit.
- T-shirt, shirt or blouse – long sleeves and collars help to protect from the sun and mosquitoes.
- Valid Passport
- Flight Ticket
- Small notebook for keeping a record
What to Bring for Tanzania Safari Packing list
- Bring gifts
- Time is a bit different.
- You’ll need to drink bottled water
- Toilet Paper
- Valid Insurance
Best Cloth to wear on African Safari
Their cloth must consider first o your Tanzania Safaris. Pack you’re Jeans when it comes to what to wear on safari! You should need no less than 4 pairs of safari pants.
African Safari Footwear
During your trip, you must have simple shoes. Also, you might Safari boots when going to the parks, but if you are to go on walking safaris, bring good hiking boots. See above all of our Tanzania Safari Packlist.
What colors should you wear on an African safari
The best safari color is khaki followed by olive, tans, and browns. These are good at handling dirt. Bright colored safari clothing draws attention to you the tourist, rather the wildlife you intend to see, and may sometimes scare away the animals. So look for neutral-colored clothing.
What NOT to Wear on Safari
- Don’t bring bright-colored clothing or busy patterns.
- Avoid camouflage clothing as some African countries reserve this pattern for military personnel only.
- Dark colors attract Tsetse flies, so stay away from dark blue or black clothing – they have a painful bite!